Hello from the Android side. Hello to a premium, no-cost bank account.
Varo exists to redefine banking so it’s easy for everyone to make smart choices with their money. And we include Android users in “everyone.”
Now, we’re testing Varo for Android with a select group of Beta users. If you want to be one of them, join the waitlist for early access here.
There’s a lot you can do with Android beta:
- Apply for a premium, fee-free Varo Bank Account
- Get a Visa® Debit Card with free ATM withdrawals at more than 55,000 Allpoint® ATMs worldwide
- Apply for a high-yield Varo Savings Account with 1.75% Annual Percentage Yield1 and access automatic savings tools
- Transfer money between your Varo Bank Account and Varo Savings Account in the app
- Get your paycheck up to two days early with Direct Deposit2
- Deposit cash at Green Dot® Network locations (Varo doesn’t charge a fee, but Green Dot does)
- Transfer money from your external bank’s online banking site to your Varo Bank Account
And soon enough you’ll be able to:
- Link external accounts to get the complete picture of your money
- Transfer money to and from external accounts within the Varo app
- Deposit checks from your phone with two pictures
- Request we send a paper check for you
- Use Varo Forecast to know how much Leftover Money you’ll have after paying the bills
- Set spending and savings goals to stay on track
- Apply for a Varo Personal Loan if you get an offer
Varo for Android Beta makes it easy to do smart things with your money. Join the waitlist for early access here.
©2018 Green Dot Corporation. Green Dot is a registered trademark of Green Dot Corporation.
Varo Personal Loan and Varo Backup Line offered by Varo Money Inc. under state licenses; subject to application approval.
1Varo Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is accurate as of October 1, 2018. This rate is variable and may change. Balance in Savings must be at least $0.01 to earn interest. No minimum balance required to open account.
2Faster access to funds is based on comparison of traditional banking policies and deposit of paper checks from employers and government agencies versus deposits made electronically. Direct Deposit and earlier availability of funds is subject to payer’s support of the feature and timing of payer’s funding.