The maximum cash back amount allowed by the merchant varies by merchant. Typically, grocery stores allow for up to $100 cash back whereas drug stores like Walgreens and CVS allow for $40 cash back.
Articles in this section
- Is there a minimum purchase amount to get cash back?
- How much cash can I get back at the register?
- Do you have a fee-free ATM network?
- What are your fees?
- Can everybody have a Varo Bank Account?
- Does Varo offer overdraft protection?
- Is there a spending limit on my Varo Debit Card?
- What types of devices are supported?