We want you to protect your savings and only spend what you have available in your Varo Bank Account. Transactions will only be authorized against the balance in your Varo Bank Account. In order to use funds in your Savings Account, you must first move them over to your Varo Bank Account.
Articles in this section
- How do I apply for a Savings Account?
- Is there a minimum required balance for a Savings Account?
- Where can I find the interest rate for a Savings Account?
- Are my Savings deposits FDIC insured?
- How is interest paid on my Savings Account?
- When do I start earning interest on my Savings Account?
- Can I withdraw funds from my Savings Account at an ATM?
- Can I use my Savings Account to cover unintentional overdrafts on my Varo Bank Account?
- What happens if I exceed the number of transfers per statement cycle?
- How do I transfer money to/from my Savings Account?