Interest will start to accrue as soon as funds are deposited the the account. The sooner you start, the better!
Articles in this section
- How do I apply for a Savings Account?
- Is there a minimum required balance for a Savings Account?
- Where can I find the interest rate for a Savings Account?
- Are my Savings deposits FDIC insured?
- How is interest paid on my Savings Account?
- When do I start earning interest on my Savings Account?
- Can I withdraw funds from my Savings Account at an ATM?
- Can I use my Savings Account to cover unintentional overdrafts on my Varo Bank Account?
- What happens if I exceed the number of transfers per statement cycle?
- How do I transfer money to/from my Savings Account?