You can make transfers between your Varo Savings Account and the Varo Bank Account right in the Varo Mobile App. Simply go to the "Move Money" section of the app, tap on "Transfer Money," then tap on "Make a transfer." From there, you can choose from which account you want to move money and the amount you want to transfer.
Articles in this section
- How do I apply for a Savings Account?
- Is there a minimum required balance for a Savings Account?
- Where can I find the interest rate for a Savings Account?
- Are my Savings deposits FDIC insured?
- How is interest paid on my Savings Account?
- When do I start earning interest on my Savings Account?
- Can I withdraw funds from my Savings Account at an ATM?
- Can I use my Savings Account to cover unintentional overdrafts on my Varo Bank Account?
- What happens if I exceed the number of transfers per statement cycle?
- How do I transfer money to/from my Savings Account?