If you are making a payment through the Varo app, your payment will be credited to your Varo Flexible Credit Account immediately. However, it will not be reflected in your outstanding balance or transaction history until after 6PM PT each day. It may take 2-3 business days for the funds to be removed from the account from which you made the payment. If you are making a payment via check, we will give you credit for the payment on the date your check is received, but it may take 5 - 10 business days for you payment to be reflected in your account.
Articles in this section
- How many payments can I make a day?
- How long will it take for my payment to be reflected in my Varo Flexible Credit Account?
- Do I have to include alimony, child support or separate maintenance income on my application?
- Is my Varo Flexible Credit interest rate fixed or variable?
- Will a declined application hurt my credit?
- What happens if my payment is late?
- How long will it take to get a decision on my line of credit eligibility?
- What is the minimum and maximum amount I can borrow?
- How do I find my Varo Flexible Credit payoff amount?
- Can I make extra payments against my line of credit?