If you make a payment during the grace period there will be no late fee charged. Grace periods vary by state, and range from 5 to 15 days. If you are past the grace period, then you will be charged a late fee. Your late fee will vary based on your state. To determine your specific grace period, please refer to your Flexible Credit Account Agreement found on the back of the Account card.
Articles in this section
- How many payments can I make a day?
- How long will it take for my payment to be reflected in my Varo Flexible Credit Account?
- Do I have to include alimony, child support or separate maintenance income on my application?
- Is my Varo Flexible Credit interest rate fixed or variable?
- Will a declined application hurt my credit?
- What happens if my payment is late?
- How long will it take to get a decision on my line of credit eligibility?
- What is the minimum and maximum amount I can borrow?
- How do I find my Varo Flexible Credit payoff amount?
- Can I make extra payments against my line of credit?