If Varo Flexible Credit is not right for you, you can still open a Varo Bank Account and enjoy the other benefits of being a Varo customer. However, in order to be eligible for Varo Flexible Credit you need to have a Varo Bank Account.
Articles in this section
- How many payments can I make a day?
- How long will it take for my payment to be reflected in my Varo Flexible Credit Account?
- Do I have to include alimony, child support or separate maintenance income on my application?
- Is my Varo Flexible Credit interest rate fixed or variable?
- Will a declined application hurt my credit?
- What happens if my payment is late?
- How long will it take to get a decision on my line of credit eligibility?
- What is the minimum and maximum amount I can borrow?
- How do I find my Varo Flexible Credit payoff amount?
- Can I make extra payments against my line of credit?