Nope! There is no annual fee to use Varo Flexible Credit. However, there is a late payment fee and returned check fee, both of which vary by state (see here for for more details). Check out the offer in your list of Account cards in the Varo app to apply.
Articles in this section
- How many payments can I make a day?
- How long will it take for my payment to be reflected in my Varo Flexible Credit Account?
- Do I have to include alimony, child support or separate maintenance income on my application?
- Is my Varo Flexible Credit interest rate fixed or variable?
- Will a declined application hurt my credit?
- What happens if my payment is late?
- How long will it take to get a decision on my line of credit eligibility?
- What is the minimum and maximum amount I can borrow?
- How do I find my Varo Flexible Credit payoff amount?
- Can I make extra payments against my line of credit?