Yes! At Varo, we want you to have access to your money as soon as possible. Varo won't hold your paycheck. We post funds to your account as soon as we receive them from your employer or benefits provider.
Articles in this section
- How can I deposit money to my Varo Bank Account?
- Can I deposit cash to my account?
- How do I Deposit a Check?
- How do I set up direct deposit with Varo?
- Does Varo offer early direct deposit?
- How do I transfer money from an external bank account?
- Do you pay interest on the Varo Bank Account?
- I never got the two small verification deposits in my external bank account. What happened?