When you apply for Varo Flexible Credit, we pull a credit report to understand your credit history. This leaves a hard inquiry that will remain on your credit report for up to two years. If you are declined, we do NOT report the decline to any credit bureau. The specific reasons why your loan application was not approved will be emailed to you. If we’re unable to offer you access to a line of credit at this time, you must wait 90 days before you can apply again.
Articles in this section
- How many payments can I make a day?
- How long will it take for my payment to be reflected in my Varo Flexible Credit Account?
- Do I have to include alimony, child support or separate maintenance income on my application?
- Is my Varo Flexible Credit interest rate fixed or variable?
- Will a declined application hurt my credit?
- What happens if my payment is late?
- How long will it take to get a decision on my line of credit eligibility?
- What is the minimum and maximum amount I can borrow?
- How do I find my Varo Flexible Credit payoff amount?
- Can I make extra payments against my line of credit?