Your repayment timeline depends on how much you borrow, your interest rate, and how much you pay each month. Your minimum payment will be 2.5% of the amount borrowed, plus accrued interest and fees. We encourage you to pay more than the minimum amount. The more you pay each month, the faster you can pay off your line of credit.
Articles in this section
- How many payments can I make a day?
- How long will it take for my payment to be reflected in my Varo Flexible Credit Account?
- Do I have to include alimony, child support or separate maintenance income on my application?
- Is my Varo Flexible Credit interest rate fixed or variable?
- Will a declined application hurt my credit?
- What happens if my payment is late?
- How long will it take to get a decision on my line of credit eligibility?
- What is the minimum and maximum amount I can borrow?
- How do I find my Varo Flexible Credit payoff amount?
- Can I make extra payments against my line of credit?