There are many factors that go into deciding eligibility for Varo Flexible Credit, such as credit history, identity verification, income, and employment. If you are not given the opportunity to open a line of credit, it is likely because certain aspects of your credit history do not fall within our criteria for eligibility. The specific reasons for your decline will be emailed to you directly.
Articles in this section
- How many payments can I make a day?
- How long will it take for my payment to be reflected in my Varo Flexible Credit Account?
- Do I have to include alimony, child support or separate maintenance income on my application?
- Is my Varo Flexible Credit interest rate fixed or variable?
- Will a declined application hurt my credit?
- What happens if my payment is late?
- How long will it take to get a decision on my line of credit eligibility?
- What is the minimum and maximum amount I can borrow?
- How do I find my Varo Flexible Credit payoff amount?
- Can I make extra payments against my line of credit?