A late fee will be charged each month the minimum payment is not paid by the payment due date. Late fees will vary based on your state, up to $25. For specific details regarding your late fees, please reference your Varo Flexible Credit Account Agreement which can be viewed in your Varo Flexible Credit Account card. You can also see details on fees on our website.
Articles in this section
- How many payments can I make a day?
- How long will it take for my payment to be reflected in my Varo Flexible Credit Account?
- Do I have to include alimony, child support or separate maintenance income on my application?
- Is my Varo Flexible Credit interest rate fixed or variable?
- Will a declined application hurt my credit?
- What happens if my payment is late?
- How long will it take to get a decision on my line of credit eligibility?
- What is the minimum and maximum amount I can borrow?
- How do I find my Varo Flexible Credit payoff amount?
- Can I make extra payments against my line of credit?